May 11, 2013 Hackfest - SQL Injection Saturday 11:00AM - 2:00PM

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Fri May 10 16:20:45 MST 2013

Arrive early to help setup Targets!  The Hackfest lab 231 is usually opened
my my 10:30 so we can setup our targets.

We will have yet another full hackfest lab covering SQL Injection after a
short plain presentation from David Demland (Adjunct Educator DeVry
University) - known for clear and succinct content presentations, good
humor and passion for security), Ruben (aka The MAN) and Scott Becerra
(Security Professionals at another well known University) followed with a
full exploit fest/lab.   As always we follow up the fun with example
solutions and tool use training.  Get the first flag and take HOME a Prize.
 Come and snag a Hackfest Tee Shirt, or just the competency and
understanding of an exploit.  Come join your favorite clowners at PLUG
Hackfest this Saturday - DeVry University 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

Disclaimer:  The Hackfests are not the "security arms" of PLUG; every
single linux user,  PLUG member and every event within the Phoenix Linux
User Group provides for the highest in ethical OSI layer security, deepest
dive where required, and communications of test modalities, tools and
processes that, if used outside of a ab venue, could bring collateral legal
consequences.

Hackfest with PLUG!

Note:  DeVry University physical access is controlled.  Please go to the
office and exchange an Identification card for an access card. Alternately
if you don't wish to exchange a card, you can call me and I will send out
someone to accompany you to the Lab in room 234.

(503) 754-4452  AT&T Dell Streak

                                                   <lisakachold at obnosis.com>

(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice