PLUG's End of the year holiday time party this Thursday 12/12

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Sun Dec 8 20:55:40 MST 2013

It's that time of year again when our usual PLUG meeting is suspended in
favor of our end of the year, holiday time, party.

We will meet at the usual time, of 7pm, at the Desert Breeze Substation:
251 North Desert Breeze Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226

For more information and directions see:
http://phxlinux.org/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html

The party is a pot luck party for the whole family.  Bring whatever you
think will be enjoyed by all.  Remember it's dinner time and we'll be
hungry.

Can't bring anything... come anyway.  The more the merrier, we won't
hold it against you.

Cups, napkins, plates or utensils are usually in short supply, so you
should keep that in mind when you decide what you bring.

I'll see you there,
Brian Cluff