PLUG HackFest @ DeVry Tomorrow 11:00AM -- 2:00PM

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Fri Aug 9 18:15:15 MST 2013

We are at it again - lab hacking for fun and education!

Bring your Android hacking devices and laptops with Wifi to crack our TEST
APs?

Of course we will have Backtrack 5r3 LiveCD's available, but without
Wireless Cards, the lab machines won't be much fun for Wifi, so you have to
bring your own machine or hang over the shoulders of the others doing this.

Here's your Wifi Cracking CheatSheet for Airmon-mg:

http://www.theprohack.com/2010/01/hack-wifi-using-backtrack.html

I will also be showing how to crack SSH logins trivially with Ncrack and
Hydra via the overhead in real time and provide a presentation guide.

Everyone will have an opportunity to practice from the lab machines using
Backtrack5r3 (I have 30 LiveCDs).

See you at DeVry in Phoenix - RM 231!

Reference and other information at
http://www.it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests/august/