HackFest Saturday @ DeVry Phoenix 11AM - 2PM

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Oct 12 16:20:23 MST 2012

We have a great Hackfest for you this weekend at DeVry University in
Phoenix from 11AM -2PM.

We have a good number of flags, easily won with Backtrack5r3 DVD live disks
you can pickup and use in the lab machines.

We have ready willing and able team members ready to jump in and assist you
in your attack(s).

We also have room for Open Discussion, Spectators, and those who want to
watch or copy various DefCon 20 materials.

We have resurrected the Dummy Drills - Answer a (hard) question (from David
Demland - Adjutant Professor) (or capture a flag) and get an "Anatomy of a
Linux Hacker" Tee shirt FREE (limited sizes available).

https://it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests

See you there my kittens!
.
--