PLUG meeting Thurs (11/18 TONIGHT) at MCC

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Nov 8 17:40:11 MST 2012

Sorry for the late announcement, but the PLUG meeting is tonight.

The presentation will be by Dennis Kibbe.  Unfortunately I don't have
the details on what it will be about.

Due to a very busy week, I will not be doing a multimedia presentation
this month.

Next month will be our Yearly Christmas party.  Be on the lookout for
announcements about that.  We open source the party aka pot luck, so if
you can bring something it will make the party better for everyone.

Brian Cluff