PLUG end of year party this Thursday 12/13

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Wed Dec 12 19:50:36 MST 2012

It's that time of year again when our usual PLUG meeting is suspended in
favor of our "end of year, everyone else is celebrating various things
so why shouldn't we, party".

We will meet on 12/13 at the usual time, of 7pm, and the usual place:
Kirk Student Center
Mesa Community College
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202

More information can be had at:
http://phxlinux.org/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html
http://phxlinux.org

The party is a pot luck party.  Bring whatever you think will be enjoyed
by all.

Can't bring anything... come anyway.  The more the merrier, we won't
hold it against you.

Cups, napkins, plates or utensils are usually in short supply, so you
should keep that in mind when you decide what you bring.

Since the end of the world is next week, I hope to see you there to say
goodbye ;)

Brian Cluff