FS Stammtisch and ABLEconf mtg Tuesday night

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Sep 20 16:16:51 MST 2011

moin moin,

The Free Software Stammtisch in the east valley is tonight at Iguana
Macks in Mesa. The Stammtisch starts at 19:00. There will be an ABLEconf
planning meeting at 18:00 *before* the Stammtisch.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch#East_Valley

http://identi.ca/group/flossstammtisch

http://identi.ca/group/ableconf

Iguana Macks, 1371 N. Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224

http://www.IguanaMacks.com/

A Stammtisch is nothing more that a gathering of people with a common
interest, so the meeting is not formal at all.

Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and
drinks, which are both optional. Friends and family are all welcome.

The private room where we meet has power and high speed wireless Internet,
so if you have any problems, feel free to bring in your machine and we'll
see what we can do to help you fix your problem. We even have facilities
there to do a formal presentation, so if you have a projector and want to
show everyone something exciting ( or play games on a projector ), we can
handle that as well.

If you don't find parking in the front of Iguana Macks, there is plenty
more behind the building.

The Arizona Business and Liberty Experience ( ABLEconf ) is a
business-oriented Free Software conference organized by a coalition of
many Arizona Free Software groups.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/

ciao,

der.hans
#  Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on
#  your monitor, or under your keyboard, you don't email them, or put them on
#  a web site, and you must change them very often. -- Unknown