ABLEconf Tomorrow - Need volunteers to help setup

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Apr 1 14:48:57 MST 2011

ABLEconf Starts at 10am tomorrow.  We have some really great talks lined
up.  If you haven't yet, go register at ableconf.com so that you are
eligible for the grand prize (You must be present to win).  It doesn't
cost anything, but lets us know what to expect for tomorrow.

We could use lots of help tomorrow, if you are able, please show up at
8am to help setup for the conference.

After the conference we will be meeting up at Boulders on Broadway as
usual for a meet and greet.

This is looking like it will be the best ABLEconf yet!

See you there! Now go register!
Brian Cluff