Stammtisch TONIGHT at NEW LOCATION

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Sep 21 09:29:39 MST 2010

The east-side Free Software Stammtisch will no longer be meeting at
Boulders on Broadway.

Starting tonight we will be meeting in the Banquet Room of Iguana Macks
(1371 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, Arizona 85224)

The banquet room is on the right hand side of the building in the back.
It's up 2 steps and through a set of double doors.

At the new location we'll have a private room so we won't have to shout,
high speed wireless (I tested it personally to 7Mbps), and most
importantly... tons of available parking (there is a lot of parking in
the back of the building that isn't obvious)!  It's even got a screen
for a projector if we need it.

Food and drink, as always, will be optional, but I suggest you come
hungry as the food here is excellent.  I suggest you try the calamari...
it's some of the best I've had.

I've attached a flier to pass out to anyone you know that might want to
come, and a copy of their current menu.

See you there,
Brian Cluff