[PLUG-announce]AzPHP presentation tomorrow - MythWeb & devel for Myth

plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:39:13 -0700 (MST)

The presentation for the AzPHP meeting TOMORROW (11/25) will be on
MythWeb and MythTV from a developer's perspective.  This is the followup
to the presentation that I did for the PLUG east side meeting earlier
this month.  For those who missed my first presentation MythTV is an
open source PVR project (think tivo and more).  MythTV is written in C++
and MythWeb is written in PHP.  Both use MySQL extensively for
communication between different modules and different servers.

The meeting will be held at its regular location at Walt's TV.  Walt's
is at the southwest corner of Mill and Southern.  The shopping center
has entrances a few hundred yards from the corner and the entrance is
from the center area not street side.  The meeting starts at 7:00.  For
further directions (like a map) go to http://azphp.org or email me.

Eric