TODAY! Re: [PLUG-announce]Linux Training Tomorrow

plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:56:42 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Oct, 2002 schwätzte plug-announce-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us so:

> The second linux training class will be held tomorrow at Sequoia School
> room 804 at 7:00pm.
> Everyone that is new to linux welcome to attend this free class. If you
> aren't new, tell the friend that calls you daily with questions, or
> maybe a family member, or maybe that boss that won't let you use Linux
> at work because they are afraid they won't be able to understand it
> themselves.

moin, moin,

looks like this got stuck in the queue because we haven't added Brian to the
filter for the announce list.

Class is tonight, Wednesday the 2nd of October, at Sequoia.

Tonight I will be covering the desktop Control Center ( preferences ) and
Kmail ( email client ).

see you there,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans