[Plug-announce] ANNOUNCEMENT: new May meeting topic

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 4 May 2000 01:07:53 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

unfortunately keeping time and keeping track of calendars aren't my strong
suits. I have something else scheduled during this month's Thursday PLUG
meeting. Even more unfortunate, I'm scheduled to cover gpg and ssh.

Jean has stepped forward to rescue me and he will be covering anti-spam
techniques (please not spam flamewars on discuss :). Now I *really* want
to go ;-).

We are planning on pushing gpg and ssh back to the June meeting. Sorry for
the inconvenience, but I daresay the replacement topic has a good chance
to outperform the original due to Jean's knowledge :).

ciao,

der.hans

PS I'm probably getting a new secretary since the old one (me) is
obviously really, really incompetent ;-).
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans