[Plug-announce] Cobalt Networks Engineering role

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:02:40 -0700

If this is an in-appropriate use of this mail list I apologize. But I need
an engineer for a project in Mesa, AZ for a term of one year.

Cobalt Networks is a rapidly growing public company offering exciting
opportunities for talented technical sales professionals to play a pivotal
role in the development of network information appliances.

Project Engineer
Needed experience is 2-5 years in System Engineering role.  Experience in
the following is desired, but not a showstopper:

Internetworking (web technologies) expertise is a must, as is familiarity
with the "plumbing of the internet."  Linux, Unix and Open Source technical
experience is very important, as is NT experience.  Three years experience
with Internet services and administration, Linux OS and network
administration.  Experience with Sendmail, Apache, Red Hat rpms, Qpopper,
Samba, Netatalk, NFS, proFTP, BIND, and Windows networking.  Computer
Science degree or equivalent experience.  Requires excellent public speaking
skills and some travel is required.  Standard expenses paid for travel on
behalf of company.

Salary: Negotiable (it's competitive)

Send your resume to:

Bob Le Sueur