[Plug-announce] Software Engineer position open

plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:03:07 GMT

Adtron Corporation <<http:\\www.adtron.com>> is a growing high-technology
company seeking an experienced programmer to join our staff of engineering
professionals. Embedded applications include C, 80x86, 8051.  Other
applications include device drivers and related general utilities and
databases.  We work very closely with our customers and manufacturing team,
so teamwork and flexibility are important.  Experience in various O/S's,
system design, user interfaces, or hardware design a definite plus. Salary
depending on experience, but full-time position includes medical insurance
after 3 months and profit-sharing after 1 year.

Please contact me at address below off the list with your resume or for
further information.

Alan