Subject: Re: Running Win10 after end of life

From: rusty carruth via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2025 15:11:50 -0700

On Sat, 2025-05-03 at 15:50 -0400, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> 
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2025 13:54:45 -0700
> Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Hi,
> > 
> > I have one app that is windows only.  I am not going to upgrade to 
> > win11.
> ......
> Bottom line: It would have been great to get rid of Windows 20 years
> ago, and the second best time is right now. Throw the thing off your
> computer, and declare your independence from Gates, Ballmer, and all
> those who followed.

Amen, brother!  Preach it! ;-)
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss