Subject: Running Win10 after end of life

From: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 13:54:45 -0700

Hi,

I have one app that is windows only.  I am not going to upgrade to 
win11.

I asked AI the question and the response was mostly along the lines of 
security:

- Your system will be vulnerable to new malware, viruses, and 
ransomware.

- Use good antivirus software.

- Stop using the PC for sensitive things like banking or email.

I am running the free version of AGV.

I have no understanding of the win built in security...

I am going to try and migrate away from win10 at some point.  My daily 
driver is Kubuntu... I hope to cure the M$ issue by migrating completely 
onto Linux.

Any thoughts on what I might want to do if I need to run win10 after 
it's EOL?

Thanks!!
Keith

---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss