Subject: Thu Topic, "Hacker Public Radio - why you should listen, and contribute"

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 06:52:07 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

"Hacker Public Radio - why you should listen, and contribute" is this
month's PLUG presentation from murph

Abstract: Hacker Public Radio is a community podcast that runs 5 days a
week. It is dedicated to sharing knowledge and has been running in various
forms for nearly 20 years. Anyone that has anything that is of interest to
hackers is welcome to submit a show.

https://fosstodon.org/@PLUG/114300985625278593

Online, in your ears and eyes this Thursday at 19:00 Arizona time ( UTC -7
) in BigBlueButton

Thanks to murph for presenting on yet another interesting topic for us.

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

FLOSS_Stammtisch is Tuesday the 15th in person at Boulders on Southern in
Mesa

In May PLUG will return to in person meetings ( with remote options ) at a
new location near 16th St and Camelback in Phoenix

Why yes, Ed and Dennis, that'll be next to the Duck and Decanter :).

We're planning a topic along with meet and greet time to welcome everyone
back to in person meetings.

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Fairy Tale, n.: A horror story to prepare children for the newspapers.
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss