Subject: Stammtisch tonight

From: "der.hans via PLUG-discuss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 22:40:04 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

tied it on too hard for St Patrick's Day yesterday? Stop by Stammtisch[0] for
a quiet evening of conversation.

We start at 19:00 tonight over at Boulders on Southern.

1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

We meed monthly on the third Tuesday.

[0] No need to have celebrated St Patrick's Day to enjoy Stammtisch

ciao,

der.hans
-- 
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss