Subject: Re: good means to find unbiassed reports about politics

From: Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 10:44:31 -0500

Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss said on Fri, 24 Jan 2025 17:56:40
-0700

>On Fri, Jan 24, 2025, 17:42 Michael via PLUG-discuss <
>[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I found a very good means of getting unbiased reports about anything.
>> Reports the way they used to be. Just the news. Make your own
>> decisions. Ask chatgpt. And then you can go go further into the
>> information. For instance I asked for the latest news on trump and
>> it told me he was in California and that he might withhold fema
>> funds. I then asked why and it told me and then it said  that most
>> of the land was under federal responsibility I then asked why the
>> government didn't clean the land.... etc.

You know Michael, I've promised not to give you a hard time, but this
offtopic POLITICAL post on a *LINUX* list is guaranteed to start a flame
war and is inexcusable. Whatever your disability, you can't get a
blanket pardon on destructive behavior just because you have a
disability.

We all have disabilities of one kind or another, and we all develop
coping mechanisms. Why don't you ask yourself, before starting an
email, whether it's about Linux, and if it's not, don't post it here.

To everyone else: Why do you respond onlist to this flame bait?

SteveT

Steve Litt 

http://444domains.com
---------------------------------------------------
PLUG-discuss mailing list: [email-masked]
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:
https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss