From: Matt Owens <Matt.Owens@phoenixstaff.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: Regarding your new position at Grand Canyon University
To: Joseph Gibbs <joegibbs@pobox.com>

Joe,

Let me know how things are going over there?  Anything new going on?

We have a MySQL DBA need in north Scottsdale, do you know of any good people I could pay you for?

Matthew S. Owens

Senior Recruiter, Phoenix Staff

602-254-6363 office

602-614-5183 cell

matt@phoenixstaff.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattsowens

Phoenix Staff Mobile Recruiter—Now Available!

cid:4ff7045717b2fc7c065c257e2a346b25.png