---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry A. Thiel <lthiel@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: How to Protect Your Password

     []

  Given the current climate re: concerns for computer and data security, I suggest you take this message seriously. This is for your own safety and security! If your workplace has been assessed and determined to be at a low level of risk, the following method is recommended to ensure no one can see your passwords or what you're typing:

[]

For a moderate level of risk, this method ensures no one can see your passwords, what you're typing, or which website you're visiting.....

 []

For a high level of risk, this method ensures ultimate security:

 []

Be safe out there people!
  PS  Anyone who can knit, here is new business opportunity!

Time is like a river.

You cannot touch the same water twice,

because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson