How do you like the 115 degree days?

It's bearable; at least I'm not sitting in a pool of my own sweat.

And what are you guys going to do about the coming lack of water?

It's all FUD. If anything, agricultural land uses more water than residential land, and agricultural land is what's getting converted to residential. So every acre converted means less water use.

I think they're making a big deal out of it to make sure we don't lose some water rights from the Colorado river, as California is trying to take a larger portion of it.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2024, at 5:14 AM, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 20 Jun 2024 04:05:30 -0700

>I lived in Florida for ~10 years myself, in the Ft. Walton
>Beach/Navarre/Pensacola areas, and got my degree there at UWF.
>Sometimes I wish I were still there but I'm enjoying the non-humidity
>of Arizona for now.

How do you like the 115 degree days? :-) And what are you guys going to
do about the coming lack of water?

One thing I love about hot dry climates (I used to live in the San
Fernando Valley just outside LA) is that you can use evaporative
coolers. That can save you a bundle of money. Here in Orlando Florida
where I live, if you tried that, you'd just sweat even more and you'd
melt the wallpaper right off the walls :-)

Keep hydrated!

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com