This buzzword has a definition.

https://www.w3schools.com/whatis/whatis_fullstack.asp

Full Stack Web Developer
A full stack web developer is a person who can develop both client and server software.

In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, he/she also knows how to:

Program a browser (like using JavaScript, jQuery, Angular, or Vue)
Program a server (like using PHP, ASP, Python, or Node)
Program a database (like using SQL, SQLite, or MongoDB)

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022, 12:39 AM Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:
Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss said on Fri, 25 Nov 2022 14:36:34 -0700

>Hi,
>
>I have read that to be qualified as a full-stack developer, one must
>know how to troubleshoot the entire stack.
>
>Where are the boundaries.

One man's opinion: "Full-stack developer" is a buzzword with a thousand
different meanings. My advice, call yourself a "full-stack developer"
to baffle em with your buzzwords, and let anyone who disagrees try to
prove you wrong.

SteveT

Steve Litt