Looks like SPF records were added. Would be better if DKIM and DMARC were added as well.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022, at 1:56 PM, Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss wrote:
It looks like I was finally able to get someone at cloudmark to listen
to me and the PLUG email is now getting through again.  For everyone
that hasn't been receiving PLUG email for the last couple of weeks,
welcome back.  Please check the PLUG mailing list archive for what
you've missed.
Archive: https://lists.phxlinux.org/lurker/list/plug-discuss.en.html

Cloudmark kept giving me an error of phxlinux.org seem to be a generic
domain name which we won't trust.... How stupid is their software, there
isn't even a third level on there.  Something that just counted the
periods in the domain would have worked better than whatever they are
using.  Anyway, move along, nothing to see here.

Brian Cluff