The joys of wireless direct printing capabilities.  Good thing Enterprises tend to turn this off, right?

Oh wait, do they even know?

Pin 0000, whoomp there it is.  Guess not.

-mb

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:05 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:
you know..... I was going to ask about getting my printer to print
remotely. but then I googled and hot diggidy dog was that easy. But
then I realized I could drive around with my laptop and print random
things to random peoples' printers.

--