Some things to review.

https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/05/kde-google-drive-integration-in-plasma
https://community.kde.org/KIO_GDrive

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 5:02 PM Joe Lowder <joe@actionline.com> wrote:
Can't figure otu how to add a google doc shortcut on
my linux mint kde panel. Search found these two tips,
but I can't get either to work on my system:

(1)
> If you have a Google Chrome browser installed to your
> system, open it and click Apps on the bar at the bottom
> of the window, right-click on Google Docs and select Create
> Shortcuts... From the menu; Check mark the location where
> you want the shortcuts, and click on Create button.

(2)
> Instead of opening Google Docs directly in your browser,
> click on a shortcut on your taskbar or desktop to open the
> app that way. *** Open docs.google.com
> To create a shortcut to a specific document, open that file.
> Go to the setting menu in Chrome (three horizontal lines top
> right) More Tools, and Create Application Shortcuts.
> Choose to pin the app or file to your taskbar or desktop.
> Click Create. The shortcut will be added and you can open it
> just like you would any app on your desktop. It will open in
> its own app window that you can resize.
> Even better: If you have your most important or most used files
> starred in Google Drive, click on the Starred menu to see those
> files in Chrome, then use the same Create Application Shortcuts
> option to pin this window to your taskbar. The same for Recent files.

What can I do to get this to work?

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen