Ok, but still there has to be a max watt on the board just the same. What is the specs of the gpu wattage and power draw.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, at 08:33, Stephen Partington wrote:
This is only relevant based on the amount of power drawn by the CPU socket really.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 8:11 AM Harold Hartley <wheelie207@ownmail.net> wrote:
> __
> Has anyone check out what the maximum watts of power that the motherboard can actually handle.
> Some time ago I had a motherboard and got a nice high wattage power supply only to find out it would not run. The psu was to much for the board. I then learned that it was rated at a max watt that was less than the psu.

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, at 08:03, Bob Elzer wrote:
>> That seems to be enough, I wish you had access to an 850w to try it.
>>
>> My only other thought would be to check to make sure the cooler fan is plugged in correctly and that it is plugged into the correct fan header. I think some motherboards won't boot if a fan isn't detected.
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, 1:29 AM Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@icloud.com> wrote:
>> > It could be infancy failure of the board, or GPU or CPU. The board is most likely suspect if the supply works otherwise.
>> >
>> > -Eric
>> > From the central offices of the Technomage Guild, Parts is parts Dept.

> --
>  Harold Hartley
>  17632 N. 5th place
>  Phoenix, AZ 85022
> wheelie207@ownmail.net

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen

  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place
  Phoenix, AZ 85022