no problem. I reset them. Let's see if it worked

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:53 PM Stephen Partington <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
there are 2 places to review and clean up cookies. I would have to go hunting to verify where.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 4:20 PM Michael Butash <michael@butash.net> wrote:
Check out Vanilla Cookie Manager extension for chrome, it regularly dumps cookies you don't whitelist, which I like.

-mb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 4:13 PM Harold Hartley <wheelie207@ownmail.net> wrote:
I’m not sure where they are kept now as I haven’t bothered with the newer chrome browser. They use to be under privacy or security. I don’t remember.
All I know is when I got rid of the ad cookies on other browsers recently, the pop up went away. The ad cookies are as good as tracking you from site to site.

On Wed, May 29, 2019, at 16:06, Michael wrote:

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:36 PM Harold Hartley <wheelie207@ownmail.net> wrote:
> __
> Have you tried deleting the ad cookies.
> no.... is there a special place for them?

  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place
  Phoenix, AZ 85022

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen