I stuck with Residential for the speed, down time seems to be the same as business accounts tho business do get 24/7 service calls and support. a little port work and dns hop was easy to do. And I do prefer Cox vs CL  but
Google could be the future---maybe
Todd

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Sesso <sesso@djsesso.com> wrote:
They don't stand up to their uptime guarantee. Our business line went down a minimum of 2 times a month In phx and one time a month in Chandler. They said it was maintenance and they wouldn't reimburse us. Sometimes it would go down for six hours overnight and we are a 24/7 business.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 2, 2016, at 12:22 PM, Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> well, they do have an uptime guarantee and also several static IP's in the business package. In all honesty, unless you are running a business, residential will definitely meet your needs.
>
> -eric
>
>> On Jul 2, 2016, at 12:32 AM, Nathan England wrote:

Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team
4605 S PRIEST DR LOT 3
TEMPE AZ  85282-6507