I'm going to Christmas dinner at my dad's cousin's in-laws tonight. See ya all later!
I'll let the mouse dry out 100% before I do anything further.

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:02:49 -0500
Michael Havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Steve Litt
> <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:57:00 -0500
> > Michael Havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  hmmmmm... it started acting normal then it reversed itself  AND
> > > started the hypersensitivity thing again.
> >
> > You obviously have an intermittent, and one quick tactic against
> > intermittents is electronic contact lubrication.

> now it is acting normal again!

Which pretty much confirms the intermittence I referenced in the
sentence before yours.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist