I certainly was getting nervous until i found solaar to manipulate the Logitech unifying devices.

Really the only thing i am having trouble with is getting Nvidia drivers to work with this fool Macbook Pro.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know what their talking about.... I have NO problems with Linux. It is very stable and never crashes and never fails to start when I rarely shut it down. It might not play all the games but if you look in the repository there is doom and quake and others I've never heard of. I run Mint.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:14:39 -0700
Mike Schwartz <mike.l.schwartz@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not saying that (or whether) I agree.
> This is just "FYI".
> ("Read or Toss"  -- !)
>
> The first item in this e-zine has a LINK to
>
> https://www.quora.com/When-Linux-provides-so-many-high-quality-operating-systems-of-many-varieties-free-of-cost-why-do-people-still-buy-Mac-OS-and-Windows-OS

Sounds like what we discussed a few days ago: It's all about use case.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen