Wow, I just got 2 more invites. Here are the links:

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLT6-GR5Z-2SOG-DBM4

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLBZ-ERYS-HTCN-UFHA

enjoy

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Shawn Badger <shawn@badger.pro> wrote:

I am enjoying mine but if I didn't have it the I would probably have the Nexus 6.

On Dec 19, 2014 9:27 AM, "Stephen Partington" <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
They are pretty slick. and not being on Verizon is a good thing in my book.

Only device better right now i think is the Nexus 6

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Brian Cluff <brian@snaptek.com> wrote:
I wish that phone worked on Verizon.  That is an awesome phone for an incredible price.

Brian Cluff

On 12/19/2014 06:34 AM, Shawn Badger wrote:
Who wants a OnePlus One?  I already have 2 but got this in the mail this
morning so it is yours if you want it.

Please respond to list if you take it so that  others will know it is
gone and do not click on the link unless you know you want it and can
purchase it today. Once you click on it the registration is used.

To see what you may be purchasing visit http://oneplus.net