Thanks!!

------------------------
Keith Smith

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:05 PM, Nathan England <plug-discuss@nmecs.com> wrote:

I personally use Kontact because it has calendaring and much more built into it. Kmail is available if you are only interested in email, and of course, Thunderbird is available too, if you want to stick with what you know.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 06:01:28 PM keith smith wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am using Thunderbird on my M$ box and it does ok.  I was wondering what
> mail client I might want to use on my Kubuntu box.
>
> Thanks in advance.

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen