that is what I did.
:-)~MIKE~(-:

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Dazed_75 <lthielster@gmail.com> wrote:
Open LibreOffice Writer
open a new document from the File menu selecting labels
on the label dialog box,
   select Avery Letter size
   select a Label Style
   check the return address checkbox (assuming you filled in those fields when you set LibreOffice the first time

You are now looking at a 1 page document with your return address filled in on all the labels.  Print as many sheets as you need

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Mark.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Mark Phillips <mark@phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:

Mike,

Not sure what happened with LO, but you can try Avery Design and Print using just a browser. Go to avery.com, click on Design and Print, and follow the directions. The online program creates a PDF file that you can print on your local computer. You can save the file in the cloud, or locally. Lots more design templates than LO.

Mark

On Jun 10, 2013 10:37 AM, "Michael Havens" <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is something weird. I got return address labels and I put my address down and copied the one label to all of them,. It's all good except when I saved it  and then reopened it the labels, which were 1 page 4 columns, turned into 2 pages, 3 columns with one of the edge columns being on the second page as well as every other label of the two middle columns. To print all of the labels I have to print page 1, rotate the page 180 degrees, and then print page 1 again.Any ideas how to fix this?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.