"Or did you want us to chime in on how inane it is to get any communication that states we are owed money for completing a mortgage payment." Yeah... I was thinking this too. This is money HUD took out in insurance but because it was paid off early was never used. Sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wanted opinions on what the best  thing to do was and I now think that it is best not to include anything. Just a 'to' address and a 'return' address.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Ryan Rix <ry@n.rix.si> wrote:
On Sat 1 June 2013 22:34:10 Lisa Kachold wrote:
> I think you are wasting your bloody time here!   Whatever this marketing
> "get rich quick" scheme is, you are better than this!

But what if you get in on the bottom of the pyramid, Lisa?!
--
Ryan Rix
http://rix.si