Hi Joe,
I'd agree. Content is King. You can help spread your message by visiting blogs where people interested in your content also visit. Add to the discussion on other sites, perhaps by writing a blog post about that post and add a comment. [Do not spam!].

Also, depending on the content, sometimes forums that offer a place to ask questions about your topic exist and you can provide answers and links back to your site.

Twitter can be helpful too, along those same lines. But your primary concern should be your content.

Eric

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:48 PM, <joe@actionline.com> wrote:

Thanks Mike.

> Hi Joe and the list!
> WordPress has a SEO plug in that is free and if you search
> youtube.com you will find instructions on how to set it up.
> Yes there a lot of people that are promising SEO results if you hire
> them, but I doubt you will gain much using these pros.
[snipped]