Hi Stephen,

<How are you?>

Here's more regarding TLER settings in the WD drives:

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=226794&mpage=1

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
I have 4x160GB WD Desktop Drive running very well on a 3ware 9550SX
controller have been in that configuration for a few years now.

Im actually trying to sell the server they are in (with the drives included)

but it still has been working great.

Stephen

(602) 791-8002  Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype