how long til we are running it on desktop? I was talking with a friend and he said 'of course they will hit the desktop'

the conversation was something like 'is Google going to be the new Microsoft?' For example I'm already seeing a lot of anti-google that is reminiscent of anti-ms

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
origonal Equipment Manufacturer

AKA machine vendor like acer or dell to name a couple big ones.
basically you only get it pre-installed so HCL is not an issue.

thats their current idea anyhow.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally I must ask....what does OEM mean?
>
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Googles intent is for all installs to be a OEM. So as such all hardware
>> will be automatically supported.
>>
>> On Oct 20, 2010 4:03 PM, "Michael Havens" <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I haven't heard much discussion about this. how is the hardware
>> > recognition
>> > on it? can you buy a computer with it pre-installed?
>> >
>> > --

> --

Stephen

Mike Hoy