I have been thinking about it for a while and Hans has been trying to talk me into it for even longer. I may do one in couple months.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Joseph Sinclair <plug-discussion@stcaz.net> wrote:
Would you be willing to present that (perhaps with a little broader focus) at Eastside or Westside?
I, for one, think basic Zabbix configuration would be a great meeting topic.