I just signed up for the May boot camp with Unitek. Anyone else want to study for it?

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Taylor, Kaia <Kaia.Taylor@schwab.com> wrote:
Tempe

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa – jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439@vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 12:51 PM

To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: RHCE test dates?

I am attending that RHCE class as well....  what part of town are in?

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Taylor, Kaia <Kaia.Taylor@schwab.com> wrote:
To my surprise, I just got management approval to attend the RHCE class + exam which starts a week from today, March 15-19 with the exam on the 19th.  So I enrolled, of course!
Is anyone else from PLUG attending the full week?  Anyone who can help me study?

I asked my Redhat contact how many were enrolled and as of about 30 minutes ago, there were 8 out of a maximum 14 in the class.