If you mean the Toshiba, there is a video problem.  Right now you cannot even read BIOS displays as all you see is some bars.  I suspect something in the character generator of the video card firmware.  It could be a cable issue (those little flat ribbon cables in laptops truly suck).

But the major problem was that this model came with a video card that ran hot and died for MANY users.  So many in fact that it got to the point you could not even find a used one for sale.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
why doesn't it work?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson