Though that was #debian.. not a lot of hacking/cracking talk going on there.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Bob Elzer <bob.elzer@gmail.com> wrote:
I love it when I'm right.  Do you think we'll hear from him again ?

From: plug-discuss-bounces@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us [mailto:plug-discuss-bounces@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Lisa Kachold
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:15 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Shell Account

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM, JD Austin <jd@twingeckos.com> wrote:
To me asking for a shell is almost like asking to borrow my gun.
Call me paranoid but such requests make me suspicious.
I don't even give my own clients that I've met in person and trust a shell account.
So what's keeping you from having your own linux box (even virtualized)?

JD
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM, GK <gm5729@gmail.com> wrote:
Bob gotta read the fine print:

- IRC access to free users on Saturdays and Sundays

I need 24/7.

Vi^3PP

We are always taught to qualify our sources.  Just like with our IRC, LinkedIn and other groups, we KNOW almost everyone!

So, we generally, when faced with data that needs further information, look it up (or qualify our source):

http://67.18.92.220/irc/debian/2008/07/01

(503)754-4452 wiki.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com