I second that emotion --
IMHO a message about a meeting should always include
  stuff like the date / time / place,
  ** even if ** most readers area expected to
  (/slash, "should")
  already know that stuff.
If you tell them something that they already know,
  then (IMHO) that is OK
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
may seem silly, but i have a sive for memory, this is coming on Thursday?