I like the heat out here. I whenever I needed to go into the attic when I was working in the middle of summer most people were so apologetic about it. It is like a summer day in phoenix is all that it is. No problem at all. Those were the days!

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Al Tobey <tobert@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM, mike havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in Miami, FL.

Man, talk about "out of the frying pan, into the soup...."

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Technomage <technomage.hawke@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> mike havens wrote:
>> > The LUG out here really stinks. No installfests and any mail you send to
>> > the
>> > mailing list needs moderator approval. This means no traffic. I'vee only
>> > seen like 3 mailings in the year I've been here. I miss you guys!
>> >

>> you should move back here... at least its active (with some OT stuff,
>> but any good list will have a little OT stuff)
>>
>> btw, where'd you move off to anyway?

> --