which is berry bad of that bugger to beckon me to a battle which is barely ever ended after it has begun except after you bequest.... and bequest.... and bequest until you are blue in the face.

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:11 PM, mike havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry Alan. I just couldn't resist taking that blatant beckoning for a fight.

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Alan Dayley <alandd@consultpros.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM, mike havens <bmike1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> wait a second...... someone was just complaining about top posting. why> it
>> is the better way to post afterall!
>
> Don't go there, please.  There is another thread this week re-hashing
> it all again.  That uses up the "top vs. bottom posting discussion"
> token for this 6 month period.  I'll come up again in November or so.
> You can chime in at that time.
>
> Alan

 can we purchase extra tokens if we want to pursue aimless circular
discussions on email list decorum?

 a cool command line utility:
http://lifehacker.com/275460/yubnub-web-search-command-line

 -jmz