Amen ;)

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Bishmer Sekaran <bishmer@sekaran.net> wrote:

> Most 'top posters' are too lazy to actually clean up the e-mail below to
> just retain the pertinent items to which they are responding to, leaving
> the challenge to the next reader to figure it out.

This is what happens when people have no Usenet chops. The storied
customs and traditions of the internet fall by the wayside for
unthinking and clumsy new vulgarities.

I find it almost as annoying as when people don't trim the footers that gnu-mailman tags onto mails (which I have been guilty of a few times)

Whether I top or bottom post mostly depends on if I'm in GMail or KMail...

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.