OK,
the first time I saw that post from Joseph Sinclair,
containing the "search" hyper link
(the first post from him in this thread)
(the post at
   http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090430.211401.54fa8cc8.en.html
that is),
I did not even click on the "search" hyper link in it.
But now I have clicked there, and it clearly shows
1008 W Madison StPhoenixAZý - (602) 256-7626ý
Category: Electronics Stores
Websiteý - Directionsý
-- in fact it was the first hit, when I tried it.

((note: I was using Chrome 1.0.154.59, not Firefox))
((does that matter?  I noticed one of those URLs
  contained something inside it about
  "&client=firefox-a"... hmm...))

So, I will try to contact Westech on Friday.

However, when it comes to "RMS", I am still
trying to figure out how to find the link to that.

(I am assuming it has nothing to do with Stallman,
-- that "other" RMS -- the founder of the gnu project
-- also known for emacs, the gnu GPL, the lpf, etc.**n,
but I don't think he is known for recovering metal and
plastics from elderly "emeritus" appliances) (right?)

I even tried appending [" +RMS"] to the search string, giving this
["modified"] search:
     http://maps.google.com/maps?view=text&hl=en&output=&q=electronics+recycling+Phoenix,+AZ+%2BRMS+&btnG=Search+Maps
and
I did get about 1402 hits, but I do not know which hit of them,
-- "if any" -- is the RMS that Joseph Sinclair meant.

sorry this is turning out to drag on for so long.
I guess this thread just got going ...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Joseph Sinclair <plug-discussion@stcaz.net> wrote:
I did not intend to imply anything negative, only that if it's still usable, it can be donated.

I hope you'll look into one of the recycling places I mentioned, since it's entirely possible Westech will take it, and if they don't, then
RMS will at least recover the metal and recyclable plastics.