I tried '?' but that wasn't right. Are there comparable *nix commands that I could learn also.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Jon M. Hanson <jon@the-hansons-az.net> wrote:
Type "help" at the Recovery Console prompt for all of the commands
available there.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/
Jabber IM: jon@the-hansons-az.net

On Mar 2, 2009, at 9:12 PM, mike havens wrote:

> I  have a question: one of the options in UBCD4Win is to start a
> recovery console. After googling to find out what that was for I
> discovered that its purpose is to run maintanence applications
> inside (like chkdsk). My question is what othe applications are
> there that can be used. I would like a list of them which I will
> then learn to use.
>
> Oh yea, I found out why why I got the error when I tried to update
> UBCDWin.... it wasn't connected to the internet! It doesn't seem to
> like my wireless card or something'!
> --