On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Stephen <cryptworks@gmail.com> wrote:
Google fu must be strong here are some things that have come up...

http://www.windriver.com/products/platforms/automotive/
http://www.dashwerks.com/
http://www.dashpc.com/

not sure what you are looking for but some sort of
inventory/invoicing/quoting system would be needed and the obvious
office applications...

let me know if you would like i can point you at a equivalence list
for software.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:14 PM, James Finstrom
<jfinstrom@rhinoequipment.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> [...]. I have googled but the spammers own and I have had no luck. Does
> anyone know of [...]
>
> James Finstrom
> Rhino Equipment Corp.[...]

> Google fu must be strong here are some things that have come up...
the following [quote]:
<< "

–fu

 suffix indicating mastery or expertise.
" >>
is from:
     http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/dictionary/fu/
(and it took a while to find it...)
(maybe I need to work on developing better "searching fu"...)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ