on a related topic, the Connexions project:
     http://cnx.org/
has some free course-ware that might be of interest,
[especially] if you are on a limited budget.
    quote from
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connexions :
<< "Connexions is a global repository of educational content that can be adapted and updated by new authors. [...] the whole collection is available free of charge, and students and learners can explore all the content.
Connexions is pioneering, along with other projects such as MIT OpenCourseWare and the Public Library of Science, the idea of open educational resources — that scholarly and educational content can and should be shared, re-used and recombined, interconnected and continually enriched." >>
    Hey, cool!  if there is any "gap" or problem with the quality, you
can suggest an improvement!  since it is [to be] "continually enriched"...!
Sound familiar?  (like, analogous to FLOSS?)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner@gmail.com> wrote:
 well if youre up for a real challege, see open courseware:
http://www.distance-education.org/Articles/Open-Courseware--How-You-Can-Take-Classes-at-MIT--Stanford--or-Harvard-for-Free-45.html

 -jmz